2ND Molar Orthodontic Roth Buccal Tube (3014)
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-4 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $0.1-4/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Sets/Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Roth Buccal Tube
- Usage Times: Non-Disposable
- Applicable Departments: Orthodontic Department
- Certification: CE
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Specification of Tube: Upper Single/Double Lower Single/Double/Triple
- Manufacture Technology: MIM Technology
- Trademark: PROTECT
- Specification: CE, ISO, FDA Registration
- HS Code: 9021100000
- Usage: Orthodontic Material
- Material: Metal
- Nature: Orthodontics
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Zsyjxzz2631068
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Slot: 0.018/0.022
- FDA Registration: Yes
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag Packing: 4PCS/Bag or Separated Pack
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
With a history of more than ten years, Protect Orthodontics has become the leading
Company in Orthodontic field. And the company gradually finished CE, ISO, SGS Certificate
And FDA registration, Which brought us great success in overseas market. And we are still
On the road of adhering to Innovation, pursuing excellence and offering great service.
Advantages of Protect Orthodontics Tubes:
1. PROTECT Orthodontics has designed the industry's most complete selection of tube
styles, allowing you to choose the right tube for your needs.
2. PROTECT tubes features smooth contours for patient comfort, a funneled mesial
opening for easy Insertion,and occlusal / gingival posioning guides designed to make
delivery to the molar easier.
3. All Non-convertible tubes provide two shapes of base mesh. And all of convertible tubes
incorporate a true"Twin" bracket tie wing designed to aid in ligation.
What is Metal Injection Molding (MIM)?
MIM is the process in which a fine metal powder is mixed with a proprietary binder system to create a feedstock. The feedstock is then injected into a mold cavity using molding machines very similar to those used in plastic injection molding. The majority of binder system is then removed using a thermo/chemical operation. The parts are then placed in a sintering furnace where any remaining binder is removed and the parts are sintered to their final dimensions. The end result is a near net shape part with a typical density of 98+%.
Popular Orthodontic Buccal Tubes: